Fortnite is a thrilling experience in which 100 players compete player versus player fighting to be the last one willing to stand. It is an incredibly quick, execution game, similar to The Hunger Games, in which strategic planning is required to survive. Fortnite has an estimated 125 million players.
Players skydive onto a small island, are given an axe, and must scrounge for further weapons while trying to dodge a deadly electrical storm. As players are excluded, the field of play shrinks, bringing players nearer together.
Updates appear on the screen regularly, detailing how another player was killed (“X killed Y with a grenade“), heightening the sense of urgency. Whereas the game is completely free to play, you must first register with Epic Games.
How Do you attain 2FA on PS4 Fortnite?
Simply go to Fortnite.com/2FA to enable 2FA on your Fortnite account. Log in to your Epic Games profile and look for the alternative to enable email 2FA or authenticator app 2FA beneath the choice to modify your password.
- Navigate to the ACCOUNT page.
- Navigate to the PASSWORD & SECURITY tab.
- Click the ENABLE AUTHENTICATOR APP, ENABLE SMS AUTHENTICATION, or ENABLE EMAIL AUTHENTICATION option underneath the TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION top corner.
How Do You Enable 2FA in Fortnite?
- Login to your account on the Epic Games site.
- Go to your »Account Settings, » and then choose the »Password & Security » settings.
- Scroll down to »Two-Factor Authentication.
- To use your e-mail as a 2FA procedure, check the »Enable Email Authentication » box.
How Do I obtain a 2FA gift?
To enable 2FA on your acct, go over to fortnite.com/2fa and choose between email and an authenticator app. Log into the game again after you’ve enabled two-factor authentication, and then you’ll be able to gift the glider.
How can you tell if you have 2FA?
- To observe your security settings, go to your ACCOUNT Settings and select the PASSWORD & SECURITY tab.
- Select ENABLE AUTHENTICATOR APP or ENABLE EMAIL AUTHENTICATION as your two-factor method at the bottom of the page, underneath the TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION heading.
What is the two-factor authentication code?
Important Takeaways Two-factor authentication (2FA) is a security system that requires two distinct forms of identification to gain access to something. The first factor is a password, and the second is usually a text message with a code sent to your smartphone, or biometrics such as your fingerprint, face, or retina.
Why would you enable two-factor authentication in Fortnite?
There are numerous reasons why you need to enable 2FA in Fortnite. The most important is to keep your account safe from fraudsters. Adding an extra step when signing in makes it more difficult for someone to gain access,
which is recommended if you have any payment methods linked. V-Bucks fraudsters are regrettably quite common, so incorporating this additional layer of protection will reduce your chances of being hacked.
If you want to compete in Fortnite cup events, you must also have 2FA enabled. This is done in order for you to earn the rewards associated with every event. For example, the recent Obi-Wan Cup permitted players to participate and earn the Obi-Wan skin. It was only possible if you enabled 2FA.
Ultimately, having two-factor authentication facilitated on your account allows you to reward items from the Item Shop. You can buy freebies all from skins to V-Bucks to your companions.