There is nothing more loyal than a PS4 to a gamer. Besides being a standalone video game console, it has some of the finest available video games. Only the PS console can play classic titles such as DOW and HD+, which are still available today.
Having a PlayStation 4 means that you have to be vigilant when it comes to security. It is not uncommon for PlayStation 4 passwords to be leaked every day. You can find out how many PS4 accounts have been fraudulently accessed by searching Google. Listed below is a brief tutorial that will show you how to change your PS4 payment method forgot password, and even reset it if you have lost it.
There is even more risk of credit card information being compromised on the PlayStation Store since it is even more accessible to hackers. Games, themes, and downloadable content can all be purchased using the payment information that has been entered.
To create a good password, you should include capitals, lowercase letters, digits, and symbols. Maintain a regular update schedule for your passwords, so they remain secure.
PS4 Payment Method Forgot Password: Reset your PS4 Password
If you have forgotten your existing password and cannot log in, resetting your password may provide you with assistance. Both PCs and PS4s have a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to reset your PSN password.
- Signing in can be done by navigating to “Settings” > “Account Management.”
- If you would like to proceed, press the triangle ().
- After that, click on the “Next” button.
- The email sent to you will contain a link to reset the password on your PS4.
Note: Either way, it’s the same process regardless of whether you have a Sony PlayStation 4 or PC. The link sent to your email may require you to provide additional details for us to verify that you are the account owner.
Reset PSN Password on PC
Follow these steps for resetting your PSN password on your PC:
- Click on the Account Management tab.
- Then click on “Trouble logging in?” and “Reset Your Password.”.
- Your email will include a link that will take you to the secure page.
- If you wish to reset your password, you must click the link below within the next 24 hours.
PS4 Payment Method Forgot Password: Changing your PS4 password
If you have a PlayStation 4 or a PC, you can change the password of your PSN account.
Changing PSN Password on PC
Change the password of your PSN account from your PC by following these simple steps:
- The first step is to sign into your account.
- Next, click the security tab in the sidebar.
- To change your PS4 password, click “Edit” next to it, and then hit “Save.”.
Changing PSN Password on PS4
The PSN password for your PS4 can be changed using the Dualshock controller on your console.
- Click on “Settings.”
- Then, select “Account Management” and “Account Information.”
- In the Security section, click on “Password.”
- Type your new password again below.
- Then click “Continue.”
- The PS4 will automatically sign you out of PSN.
- Log in with your new password.
PSN Password Reset Email not Received
- The spelling may be incorrect. If you have forgotten your password, you should ensure the email address displayed on the “Forgot Your Password?” page matches the email address you used when registering.
- There is a possibility that it is in your spam folder. The search for “PlayStation” should be carried out in all mailboxes, including spam and junk mailboxes.
- Only a few people have the authority to reset children’s passwords: the family managers.
- There may be an issue with Account Management. Emails containing password change instructions may sometimes be delayed for various reasons.